When and how do I take suppliDerm?
In the morning and in the evening together with a meal or even better between meals, stir the contents of a sachet into at least 150 ml of cold water or cold milk (1 glass). This is particularly easy when using a standard shaker. Please drink the suspension soon after preparation. suppliDerm is not a substitute for regular and balanced meals but should be taken in addition to them.
What do I have to pay attention to when taking or storing suppliDerm?
- A physician should be consulted before using suppliDerm.
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- The specified daily consumption must not be exceeded. If you are taking suppliDerm for more than four weeks, please discuss this with your physician or pharmacist.
- Do not use additional vitamin or mineral preparations while taking suppliDerm without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you suffer from a wound, please consult a doctor. Wounds basically require care by qualified specialists such as professional wound therapists.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Store suppliDerm in a cool, dry place. Use the sachet immediately after opening.